Summer Sandwich with Tahini Sauce
Preparation time: 15 mins
For 2 people
- 6 tbsp tahini
- 4 small green peppers
- 1 small yellow pepper
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cucumber
- 1 handful lettuce leaves
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 small spring onion
- 2 slices cereal bread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster.
- Slice the spring onion, cut the yellow pepper into small pieces and the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices.
- In a hot skillet, toast the pine nuts and set aside.
- In a frying pan, place the olive oil, the spring onion, the pieces of yellow pepper and the small whole green peppers and grill for 5 minutes. Season with the salt and pepper.
- On the slices of bread, spread the tahini and place the grilled vegetables, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, a few lettuce leaves and fresh thyme.