Grilled Eggplants Salad with Pomegranate Molasses
For 2 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Green salad (iceberg, romaine lettuce…)
- ½ cup of cut mint leaves
- 3 eggplants of small size
- 2 tbsps of olive oil for grilling
- ½ cup of cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Feta cheese (optional)
- 2 tbsps of olive oil
- 2 tbsps of pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsps of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of fleur de sel
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Start by cutting the eggplants lengthwise, then cut each half in half and finally, cut each into slices of about 1 cm thickness.
- Add olive oil to a non-stick grill-type pan and heat it on medium to high temperature. Add eggplants over the pan and grill them on each side for 2 minutes, then lower heat and grill for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked, while shaking occasionally. Set aside and let cool a little.
- In the meantime, place all salad ingredients in a large bowl (except the feta).
- Prepare salad dressing in a bowl by mixing together olive oil, pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, salt and garlic. Add over salad and mix well.
- Crumble feta gently and sprinkle over salad.
Enjoy and bon appétit!