Pancakes with Orange Blossom Water
Preparation & cooking time: 60 minutes
For 6 people
- 300 g of flour
- 1 tsp of orange blossom water
- 40 cl of milk
- 2 eggs
- 50 g of melted butter
- 50 g of sugar
- 2 sachets of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Sunflower oil
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, melted butter and milk.
- Add the lightly beaten eggs and the orange blossom water then give everything a whisk.
- Leave the mix to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- In a hot frying pan, add a small drizzle of oil and pour a ladle of batter. Cook on each side for about 1 minute. The sides should be golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes with maple syrup, honey, fresh fruit, lemon, jam…