Citrus Salad with Orange Blossom Water & Bitter Orange Peels in Syrup
Difficulty: Very easy
Preparation time: 20 minutes
For 4 to 6 people
- 3 oranges
- 3 blood oranges
- 3 clementines
- 65 g bitter orange peels in syrup
- 30 g of orange blossom water
- 80 g pomegranate seeds
- 50 g of shelled pistachios
- Peel the citrus fruits then cut them into slices, removing the seeds.
- Roast the pistachios and chop coarsely.
- Chop the bitter orange peels.
- Place the citrus slices in a dish, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, pistachios and bitter orange peels.
- Using a small spoon, season with orange blossom water and serve.