Chocolate & Tahini Ice Cream Cookies
Preparation time: 30 mins
Chilling time: 1 hr
For 6 people
- 150 g flour
- 50 g butter
- 50 g brown sugar
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 egg
- ½ sachet baking powder
- 1 large handful chocolate chips
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- In a bowl, mix the sugar with the soft butter.
- Add the egg and mix.
- Add the tahini and mix again.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate.
- Knead the dough by hand and form a ball.
- Leave the dough to cool for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the cookie dough into slices about 1 cm in thickness and spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let cool.
- To assemble the ice cream cookie, place a cookie, a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a cookie on top.