Multicolored Kamouneh Salad
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
For 4 persons
- 300 g kamouneh mix
- 150 g mozzarella pearls
- 200 g ham
- 300 g multicolored tomatoes and cherry tomatoes
- 5 sprigs chives
- 15 basil leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch salt and pepper
- In a salad bowl, cover the bulgur with boiling water. Let it rest for 15 mins, then stir and season with 2 tbsp of olive oil, a pinch of salt, and pepper. Let it cool in the refrigerator.
- Slice the tomatoes into thin slices.
- Chop the basil leaves, chives, and spring onion.
- In a salad bowl, mix the kamouneh, spring onion, 2 tbsp of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- On top of the mix, place the tomato slices, mozzarella, ham, chives, basil, and 1 tbsp of olive oil.