Preparation time: 15 mins
Chilling time: 8 hrs
For 6 people
- 3 tbsp mulberry syrup
- 2 handfuls fresh mulberries
- 1/2 lime
- 50 cl water
- Popsicle molds
- In a mortar, crush the first handful of blackberries and set aside.
- In a pitcher, pour the syrup, lime juice, crushed blackberries, and water, then mix well.
- In the popsicle molds, place a few fresh blackberries in each compartment, then pour the liquid mixture over them.
- Place the molds in the freezer for 8 hours.
- Remove the molds from the freezer, unmold the popsicles.
Chef's tip: For a creamier recipe, you can replace the water with milk.