Mulberry, Mint & Lime Mojito
Preparation time: 10 mins
For 2 glasses
- 86 ml rum
- 100 ml mulberry syrup
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 limes
- 100 ml sparkling water
- Mint leaves and lime slices for garnish
- Ice cubes
- In a mixing bowl, place the cut-up lime pieces, mint leaves, and mulberry syrup. Crush everything together using a pestle or a wooden spoon.
- Add the rum and sparkling water to the mixture.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes and strain the mixture into the glasses.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime slices.